Advanced Skytech Canada Ltd. based in Markham, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources assistant. Advanced Skytech Canada Ltd. is one of North America’s largest technology services and consulting organizations in the refurbished computer industry. Our products are professionally refurbished and configured with genuine Microsoft software. We like any business, strives to make a profit, but here is our difference; we plan on taking care of Mother Nature in the process of doing so. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Advanced Skytech Canada Ltd.
Position: Human resources assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $35,000 to 45,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Markham, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint and MS Windows
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to process classification, staffing and other personnel documents, store, update and retrieve personnel related data, manage personnel information database and also respond to enquiries regarding personnel matters
- The candidate should be able to maintain registration systems, records and file, disseminate health and safety information, provide basic information to clients and the public, arrange for advertising and posting of job vacancies, administer and score employment tests, conduct reference checks and also prepare reports
- The candidate should be able to prepare staff relations information, arrange for in house and external staff training and also screen job applicants
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!