Paramount Agro Industries Inc based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human Resources Manager. Paramount Agro Industries Inc is known as a leading company in Agro business. We have an expensive network that feeds and fuels a growing world, creating opportunities for our dedicated farmers. We have packaging facilities around the world that bring the best quality food to the table. We work on products such as Rice, Besan, Chickpeas, Red Lentils and Kidney beans. We work on key ingredients for consumers and restaurants. With products our Sun Gold brand is also well recognized all over North America. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Paramount Agro Industries Inc
Position: Human Resources Manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $52.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to establish and implement policies and procedures also assign, coordinate and review projects and programs
- The candidate should be able to oversee the classification and rating of occupations also plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- The candidate should be able to manage training and development strategies also oversee development of communication strategies
- The candidate should be able to advise senior management also respond to employee questions and complaints
- The candidate should be able to organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures also plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various leave benefits such as paid leaves, sick leaves, casual leaves etc.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!