Cairo Development Ltd based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human Resources Manager. Cairo Development Ltd is known to work with providing Development, Construction Management, and General Contractor Services for Multi-Family Residential Projects. We are known to work closely with the clients. Our company is known to pay a key role in urban development, and help drive economic growth. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Cairo Development Ltd
Position: Human Resources Manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $52.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
- The candidate should be able to plan and control budget and expenditures also establish and implement policies and procedures
- The candidate should be able to train, direct and motivate staff also assign, coordinate and review projects and programs
- The candidate should be able to oversee the classification and rating of occupations also plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- The candidate should be able to manage contracts also manage training and development strategies
- The candidate should be able to oversee the analysis of employee data and information also oversee development of communication strategies
- The candidate should be able to oversee the preparation of reports also advise senior management
- The candidate should be able to respond to employee questions and complaints also liaise with management, union officials and HR consultants
- The candidate should be able to negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers also organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- The candidate should be able to oversee payroll administration also plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!