Accountancy Insurance Brokers Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Insurance agent. Accountancy Insurance Brokers Ltd. providing ongoing support and guidance throughout the insurance process. Our personalized approach ensures that clients receive the most suitable coverage and have access to prompt claims assistance whenever needed. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Accountancy Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Position: Insurance agent
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.85 to $35.68 hourly (to be negotiated) 38 to 45 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1000 Centre Street N suite 315 Calgary, AB T2E 7W6
Transportation information: Willing to travel regularly, Valid driver’s licence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
Credentials: Membership in the Insurance Brokers Association of Canada
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to identify and assess potential institutional, business and individual client markets
- The candidates should be able to establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
- The candidates should be able to monitor insurance claims and respond to clients’ enquiries
- The candidates should be able to provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
- The candidates should be able to sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance
- The candidates should be able to provide customer service
- The candidates will get vision care benefits, paramedical services coverage, health care plan, disability benefits, dental plan, variable or compressed work week, team building opportunities, on-site recreation and activities, on-site amenities, free parking, life insurance, and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!