Tillson Pizza Limited based in Tillsonburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen Helper. Tillson Pizza is a well-known family-owned and operated pizzeria, serving Tillsonburg, Ontario for over 15 years. We offer fresh pizza, wings and more, at unbeatable prices and great quality. We use the best quality ingredients and our sauce and dough are made in-house and prepared daily to ensure quality. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible, The post of Kitchen Helper is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: Tillson Pizza Limited
Position: Kitchen Helper
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Shifts: Weekend, On Call
Work Setting: Rural area, Willing to relocate
Transportation/Travel Information: Travel expenses paid by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language, having the knowledge of Vietnamese is an asset
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units also operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- The candidate should be able to place dishes in storage area also sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- The candidate should be able to scour pots and pans, package take-out food also portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items also take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment also receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidate should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash also sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
519-688-2289 Between 10:30 AM and 10:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!