Olympia Motel & Lodge based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Laundry attendant. Olympia Motel & Lodge offers clean and comfortable accommodation with free Wi-Fi, free self-parking, and an onsite launderette. Non-smoking rooms are accessible via exterior corridors and feature private bathrooms and kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, as well as complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Olympia Motel & Lodge
Position: Laundry attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Location5020 16 Ave NW, Calgary, AB T3B 0N3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Equipment and machinery experience: Washers
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand
- The candidates should be able to mix and add detergents, dyes, bleaches, starches and other solutions and chemicals
- The candidates should be able to operate dry cleaning and washing machines, dryers and blow drying machines to clean and dry garments, draperies, cushion covers, sheets, blankets, furs and other articles
- The candidates should be able to hand fold and bag shirts, sheets and other articles, assemble and bag finished articles
- The candidates should be able to check finished dry-cleaned or laundered articles to ensure that establishment standards are met
- The candidates should be able to record damage or improper cleaning or laundering of articles, use hand-held steam iron to touch up finished garments and other articles
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!