Ecotex Healthcare Laundry Services Inc. based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Laundry labourer. Ecotex Healthcare Laundry Services Inc. has provided laundry and linen management services to hospitals, ambulatory care centers, and other medical facilities for more than 30 years. We provide a comprehensive range of general linen and operating room linen processing, management and distribution services to large hospitals, medical clinics and other commercial accounts. We are passionately committed to bringing you Smarter Linen Solutions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Ecotex Healthcare Laundry Services Inc.
Position: Laundry labourer
No of Vacancies: 15
Salary: $15.65 to $19.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 9750 McCarthy Road Kelowna, BC V4V 1S5
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning
Work Setting: Hospital/health institution laundry
Work site environmet: Hot, Noisy, Odours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates.
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be physically demanding and required to handle large workload.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis and should stand for extended periods.
- The candidate should be organised and a good team player.
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Health care plan, Vision care benefits.
- The employees get financial benefits such as per collective agreement and bonus.
- The employees get long term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Other benefits, and registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!