Licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.)
Simpe Q Care Inc. based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.). Simpe Q Care Inc. is an award-winning provider of value-added staffing, services and administration within the senior health care industry. With our background as nursing care providers, we recognize the complexities of health care services and endeavour to administer and manage excellence in senior care services. As the future of senior care is a concern for every Canadian community, we are dedicated to anticipating and adapting to the needs of the senior health care industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Simpe Q Care Inc.
Position: Licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.)
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $28.43 hourly for 20 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time, Casual employment
Location: Burnaby, BC
Work setting: Nursing home/home for the aged
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and immunization records required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Other trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Eligible for licensure as a practical nurse by the province/territory of work
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, under pressure, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, manually dexter, pay attention to detail, distinguish between colours, stand for extended periods and also for sound discrimination and large caseload
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal awareness and also values and ethics
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!