RS MECANIQUE INC. based in Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Mechanic, truck. RS MECANIQUE INC. is one of the best automobile repairing shops of Quebec City. We are the largest independent distributor of parts for heavy vehicles in Québec. Our business motto has always been to provide good value and quality services. We have well trained, loyal and dedicated employees to help us achieve these goals. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: RS MECANIQUE INC
Position: Mechanic, truck
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 61 Rue des Menuisiers Local 104, Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines, QC, J0N 1H0
Shifts: Day and Overtime
Work setting: In shop
Program title: Jobs for Ukraine
Program description: This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Registered Apprenticeship certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have specialization on Electrical and electronic system, diesel engines, diagnostics, alignment, steering and suspension, Brake system, Hydraulic system, Fuel and emission system, Ignition and electrical system, drive train components, welding, truck-trailer repair and also Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
- The candidate should be able to adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems, inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions, inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components, adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems, adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems, repair or replace mechanical units or components, test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications and also test and adjust units to specifications
- The candidate should be able to diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit, perform scheduled maintenance service, complete reports to record problems and work performed and also review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan and paramedical services coverage
- The employees get group insurance benefits, life insurance, long-term care insurance, maternity and parental benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get learning/training paid by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!