CADY LINES LTD based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dispatcher, trucks. CADY LINES LTD is a transportation company offering reliable and efficient freight services. With a focus on meeting the unique needs of our clients, CADY LINES Ltd provides comprehensive logistics solutions that ensure timely and secure delivery of goods. Our experienced team, equipped with a modern fleet and advanced tracking systems, ensures smooth operations and exceptional customer service. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: CADY LINES LTD
Position: Dispatcher, trucks
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to ensure accuracy of completed time sheets, payroll and other summaries, maintain work records and logs, monitor personnel workloads and locations
- The candidates should be able to perform general office duties, provide customer service, advise vehicle operators of traffic and other problems
- The candidates should be able to assist with maintenance of communications equipment, communicate with ships, aircraft and other remote operations, dispatch personnel as required by emergency situations
- The candidates should be able to handle wake-up calls, keep track of shipments, knowledge of cross border dispatching regulations and practices, maintain vehicle operator work records
- The candidates should be able to operate computer-aided communications and dispatching equipment, operate radio equipment, receive requests for emergency assistance or service
- The candidates should be able to record mileage, fuel use, repairs and other expenses, schedule assignments and co-ordinate activities of vehicle operators, crews and equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!