Mould maker – plastics processing
Jokey North America Inc., based in Goderich, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Mould maker – plastics processing. Jokey continues to opt for its diversification with the acquisition of Treplás. The Spanish packaging producer is also a family-owned business with a long tradition: founded in 1971. The production site is located in Molina de Segura in the region of Murcia, about 200 kilometers south of Valencia. 40 employees produce packaging for the food industry but also closures, caps, and customized solutions for beauty and homecare. The Rubio Ruiz brothers still manage the businesses. The construction of a new and modern production facility is planned for the year 2019. Both family-owned companies’ philosophy is focused on the greatest proximity to the customer. And these supplements are just as well as the product range. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Jokey North America Inc.
Position: Mould maker – plastics processing
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $28.75 to $30.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 150 Mitchell Street Goderich, ON N7A 3X8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Overtime
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must need standard educational qualifications such as the other trades certificate or diploma, or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates must need 3 years to less than 5 years of experience
Work Setting: In the shop, Willing to relocate
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses: Tool and Die Maker Trade Certification, Mould Maker Trade Certification
Metal Mould-Making Experience: Injection moulds
Tool and Die Fabrication Experience: Gauges or instruments, Jigs, and fixtures
- The candidate should be accurate
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to instruct apprentices
- The candidate should be able to program CNC machine tools
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings, and specifications
- The candidate should be able to inspect and test the final products
- The employees get a dental plan
- The employees get disability benefits
- The employees get a health care plan
- The employees get a paramedical services coverage
- The employees get vision care benefits
- The employees get a bonus
- The employees get a life insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!