NC/CNC (numerical control/computer numerical control) machining tool operator
Les Structures GB Ltée based in Rimouski, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of NC/CNC (numerical control/computer numerical control) machining tool operator. Les Structures GB Ltée was created on 1978 by Jacques Gaudreault and Jean-Pierre Belzile. Since our creation, we have touched on several sectors of activity including paper pulp, steelworks, aluminum smelters and the mining sector, which today represents the company’s largest market. We facilitate the realization of steel work by integrating its know-how and by working in close collaboration for the success of the projects entrusted to it. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Les Structures GB Ltée
Position: NC/CNC (numerical control/computer numerical control) machining tool operator
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $19.74 to $22.97 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 105 Montée industrielle, Rimouski, QC, G5M 1A8
Work setting: Manufacture
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to manually dexter and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- The candidate should be able to operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations, verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers), perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery and also enter codes specifying speed, feed and cut of the toolpath for computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints and also prepare etching solution and immerse metal parts or workpiece into the etching solution to remove unwanted portions
- The candidate should be able to clean and maintain work space
- The employees get health care plan
- The employees get Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), life insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
418-724-9433 extension 108 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
105 Montée industrielle
105 Montée industrielle
Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!