POJITIBU CONSULTING INC. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrative assistant. POJITIBU CONSULTING INC. offers a wide range of services including business strategy development, project management, process improvement, IT consulting, and change management. Our team of experienced consultants work closely with our clients to identify their needs and provide customized solutions to achieve their objectives. We are committed to delivering high-quality services and helping our clients achieve sustainable success. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: POJITIBU CONSULTING INC.
Position: Office administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, MS Windows
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines and with attention to detail
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, organized, flexible, reliable, and be able to do multitask
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidates should be able to supervise other workers, train other workers, record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidates should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to answer electronic enquiries, compile data, statistics and other information, order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidates will get free parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
9 Elwin road
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!