Blue Demon Group Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrative assistant. Blue Demon Group Inc. is a technology solutions provider specializing in a wide array of IT services. We offer comprehensive technological solutions to meet the specific needs of businesses and organizations. Blue Demon Group Inc is known for its expertise in software development, IT consulting, and system integration, providing innovative and customized solutions that enhance operational efficiency and productivity. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Blue Demon Group Inc.
Position: Office administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.20 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
- The candidates should be able to work effectively under pressure, showcasing strong attention to detail
- The candidates should possess the ability to multitask, ensuring accuracy, and demonstrating excellent oral and written communication skills. They should also be flexible and organized, with a strong emphasis on reliability and effective teamwork
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to arrange and coordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- The candidates should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to answer the telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to compile data, statistics, and other information
- The candidates should be able to arrange travel, related itineraries, and make reservations
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information
- The candidates should be able to set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- The candidates should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!