Tajpur Investments Ltd. based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrator. Tajpur Investments Ltd. is an investment consultancy firm. We manage all types of funds like small cap, mid cap or hybrid. We offer our services at bare minimum brokerage. We are trustworthy and look up to develop long customer relationships. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tajpur Investments Ltd.
Position: Office administrator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Langley, BC
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- The candidate should be able to establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- The candidate should be able to carry out administrative activities of establishment
- The candidate should be able to administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- The candidate should be able to assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- The candidate should be able to assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- The candidate should be able to oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!