Order desk agent
Findlay Foods (Kingston) Ltd. based in Kingston, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Order desk agent. Findlay Foods (Kingston) Ltd. is one of the classiest providers of food and drink services. We are Committed to good taste, healthy food, elegant space and total hygiene, we bring the most exotic flavours prepared from freshest of ingredients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Findlay Foods (Kingston) Ltd.
Position: Order desk agent
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Kingston, ON
Work setting: Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Computer and technology knowledge: Database software, MS Excel, MS Word, Spreadsheet, Electronic mail
Area of specialization: Kitchen
Security and safety: bondable
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit for extended periods
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, organized, reliable, and should be a multi-tasker
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- The candidates should be able to perform general office duties
- The candidates should be able to perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing and record systems
- The candidates should be able to manage accounts receivable
- The candidates will get registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!