Garden Isle Farms Ltd. based in Montague, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packaging Line Worker. Garden Isle Farms Ltd. is known for combining farming tradition and forward thinking to create customized quality potato and vegetable products for our ever changing customers’ needs. We are known to grow, pack, and distribute fresh potatoes and vegetables with the flavours that can only be produced from the rich red soil found on Prince Edward Island. In all, we are known to serve quality potatoes, using the best techniques and an expert group of employees. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day shifts.
Employer Name: Garden Isle Farms Ltd.
Position: Packaging Line Worker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Montague, PE
Job ID: 22052003
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience, training will provided, although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
To be determined
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and retirement benefits
- The employees get paid leave benefits such as sick leaves and casual leaves.
Working for over 60 years, Garden Isle Farms Ltd. has been able to combine proven family traditions in growing, with drive to offer unique market solutions and only the best in seed and table potatoes. Being a family owned company, today the company is in the third generation of potato farmers.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a fax (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!