Food service counter attendant
A.L. Cumber Foods Inc. based in Gravenhurst, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service counter attendant. A.L. Cumber Foods Inc. is a family owned and operated fast food chain in Canada. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: A.L. Cumber Foods Inc.
Position: Food service counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1105 Bethune Dr S, Gravenhurst, ON, P1P 1K9
Shifts: Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning
Security and safety: Bond required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- The candidate should be able to handle and store cleaning products
- The candidate should be able to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidate should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash
- The candidate should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
- The employees get group insurance benefits, life insurance and long-term care insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!