SRA Bonnyville Restaurants Ltd based in Bonnyville, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. SRA Bonnyville Restaurants Ltd is Canada’s No. 1 casual dining brand serving delicious menu items such as gourmet pizzas and pastas, juicy burgers and famous BP wings available for delivery or take out. We feature a sports bar as well as take-out and delivery options, making it a casual dining experience perfect for family, team and group outings of all ages. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: SRA Bonnyville Restaurants Ltd
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Bonnyville, AB
Work Setting: Relocation costs covered by employer
Weight Handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to work fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
5406 Eastpointe Way
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!