Jack Masonry & Stone Ltd. based in Chestermere, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Jack Masonry & Stone Ltd. is one of the best masonry stores of the town. Our business motto has always been to provide good value and quality products and services. We have well trained and dedicated employees to help us achieve these goals. We are extremely proud of our team of loyal staff and they are the key to the success of our business operation. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Jack Masonry & Stone Ltd.
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Chestermere, AB
Work setting: Relocation costs are covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Office
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also work in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, order office supplies and maintain inventory and also type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages and also answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information and also open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!