Stylux Painting Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Painter. Stylux Painting Ltd. has been proudly offering painting and decoration services to commercial and residential clients in Calgary for many years. We are privately owned and family managed painting contractor, providing high-quality craftsmanship and customer service to the painting and decorating industry. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Stylux Painting Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: 18.00 to 27.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Various locations
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Tools, Uniform
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Security and safety: Bondable, Criminal record check, Drug test
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation, Own vehicle, Valid driver’s licence, Willing to travel
- The candidate should be physically demanding and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination and ability to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted, repair cracks and holes.
- The candidate should be able to apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces.
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus.
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available, learning/training paid by employer, team building opportunitie.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employmen
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!