Service Canada based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Payment Service Officer-Government Services. Service Canada is a program that is operated by Employment and Social Development Canada, working with being a single point of access for the Government of Canada’. The company started working on 14 September 2005, with a mandate to provide a single point of access to a range of government services and benefits either in person, by phone, by internet, or by mail. Its origins date back to 1998 when the Government of Canada began developing an integrated citizen-centred service strategy (based on the detailed surveys of citizens’ needs and expectations). The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or term/contract employment. The working shifts for the candidate are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Service Canada
Position: Payment Service Officer-Government Services
No of Vacancies: 40
Salary: $54,878 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Remote work available
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: English or French
Education: Candidates need secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
To be determined
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skill
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
To be determined
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plans, Disability benefits, Dental plans and Vision care benefits
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Pension plan
- The employees get financial benefits as per the collective agreement
Service Canada is known to provide service programs that are the largest and most heavily used programs. The service program includes the Social Insurance Number, the Employment Insurance program, the Old Age Security program and the Canada Pension Plan. Service Canada also works as a centre to accept Canadian passports.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now by connecting directly to the employer (along with a resume and job reference number: 2022-CSD-EA-WT-0033657)through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!