Personal Care Provider-Home Care | LMIA Approved
Maria Faivovich based in West Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Personal Care Provider-Home Care. Maria Faivovich is a person residing in Vancouver, Canada. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Personal Care Provider-Home Care is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Maria Faivovich
Position: Personal Care Provider-Home Care
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Staff accommodation available, Urban area, Work in employer’s/client’s home
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing and walking
- The candidate should be able to administer bedside and personal care also administer medications
- The candidate should be able to assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene also feed or assist in feeding
- The candidate should be able to launder clothing and household linens also mend clothing and linens
- The candidate should be able to provide personal care
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!