Personal support worker – home support
Atlantik Quality Care, based in Campbellton, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Personal support worker – home support one who has efficient interpersonal skill and excellent oral communication. Quality Care Atlantik Quality Care provides a wide range of bilingual home care services while enabling and encouraging self-reliance within the community. We consider each client as a unique person and we ensure that each person is treated with dignity, respect, and compassion. We are committed to providing top-quality care for our clients and their families in the comfort of their own homes… 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Atlantik Quality Care
Position: Personal support worker – home support
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.50 – $16.50 hourly for 10 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to Full time
Location: Campbellton, NB
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of English or French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates should have CPR Certificate and First Aid Certificate
Work setting: Rural area /Urban area/ Various locations or Work in employer’s/client’s home
Security and safety:
- Adult Abuse Registry check
- Child Abuse Registry check
- Criminal record check
- Vulnerable sector check
The candidate should be a Client focus, Organized, Judgemental and Initiative.
The candidate should have punctuality, dependability, Flexibility and Reliability
- Candidates need to administrate bedside and personal care and assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene also assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk. Beside that need to change non-sterile dressings, prepare and serve nutritious meals and feed or assist in feeding.
- Candidates need to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, shop for food and household supplies, plan therapeutic diets and menus, also shop for food and household supplies
- Candidates need to provide companionship, personal care
- The employees get a dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get Bonus
- The employees get mileage paid
- The employees get group insurance and travel insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email or call or meeting in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
506-789-1519 Between 08:00 AM and 04:30 PM
100 water street suite 301
E3N 1B1 Between 08:00 AM and 04:30 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!