JN Pharmacists & Associates Inc. is Surrey’s full-service Compounding Pharmacy. They bring trusted and friendly care to Bolton, ON and the surrounding community. The company is inviting Pharmacy Supply Assistants with minimum experience or no experience. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts to be determined later.
Employer Name: JN Pharmacists & Associates Inc
Position: Pharmacy Supply Assistant
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 hourly for 10 to 12 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; part-time
Location: Bolton, ON
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will be required to work under pressure.
- The candidate will be required to pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate will be required to maintain inventories of medications.
- The candidate will be required to maintain inventories of pharmaceutical products.
- The candidate will receive an attractive salary package.
- They offer permanent employment on a part-time basis.
The company is a reliable private sector establishment based in Bolton, ON. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of pharmacy supply assistant, are required to do so as soon as possible.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
By The Given Link
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!