Bennett Construction Group based in Millgrove, ON & Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Project co-ordinator, construction. Bennett Construction Group has specialized in the construction of Water and Wastewater treatment facilities since 1981. We stand alone as the only General Contractor whose singular focus is Water and Wastewater facilities. We employ a highly skilled workforce and works closely with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure the highest standards of craftsmanship and efficiency. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bennett Construction Group
Position: Project co-ordinator, construction
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $55.00 to $85.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Millgrove, ON & Scarborough, ON
Work setting: Various locations, Institutional construction
Supervision: Staff in various areas of responsibility
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Access, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Word
- The candidate should be organized and flexible
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- The candidates should be able to recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- The candidates should be able to hire and supervise activities of subcontractors, plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- The candidates should be able to select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities, direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
- The candidates should be able to develop and implement quality control programs, plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- The candidates should be able to prepare reports
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, job reference number, and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!