Government of Northwest Territories based in Behchoko, NT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Public health nurse. Government of Northwest Territories offers multiple programs and services that are in demand in our community with an objective to provide people with the necessary qualities to excel in a professional work environment like art, culture recreation, education, health, and wellness etc. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Government of Northwest Territories
Position: Public health nurse
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $91,494 to $109,259 annually (to be negotiated) 1950 hours per year
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Behchoko, NT
Work setting: Public or community health centre
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, disability benefits, and paramedical services coverage
- The candidates will get maternity and parental benefits,
- wellness program, group insurance benefits, life insurance, bonus, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!