Fly By Night Catching Ltd. based in Armstrong, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chicken Catcher. Fly By Night Catching Ltd. is a bat catching organisation working not for profit. We work with conservation issues related to urban bats, ‘bats in buildings’, population and roost management, roost migration, species inventories, acoustic surveys and public education. We are all known to provide all that a person wants to know about Bats. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Night shifts. This position of Chicken Catcher is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Fly By Night Catching Ltd.
Position: Chicken Catcher
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $19.23 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 4544 Salmon River Road, Armstrong, BC, V0E 1B4
Job ID: 22052203
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- The candidate should be able to write daily basic progress reports
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get paid leave benefits such as sick leaves and casual leaves
Working for years, Fly By Night Catching Ltd. has been mainly working on Bats, with an expert employee group. The company is known to give complete guidance in regards to bats, with being correct and accurate.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!