LUCKY CITY HARDWARE INC based in Etobicoke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Purchaser. LUCKY CITY HARDWARE INC offers a comprehensive range of hardware products and services, catering to the needs of both professionals and DIY enthusiasts. We supplies an array of building materials necessary for construction and renovation projects. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: LUCKY CITY HARDWARE INC
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.00 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 1530 Albion Road, Etobicoke, ON M9V 1B4
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Database management, Electronic mail, MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Outlook
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidate should be client focus, and organized
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services, assess requirements of establishment
- The candidates should be able to develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased, invite tenders
- The candidates should be able to consult with suppliers, hire, train and supervise staff
- The candidates should be able to review quotations, determine contract terms and conditions
- The candidates should be able to award contracts or recommend contract awards, establish delivery schedules
- The candidates should be able to monitor progress of delivery schedules, contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
- The candidates should be able to represent companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!