Travelbhai Canada Inc based in Jasper, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist. Travelbhai Canada Inc offers a comprehensive range of travel services, including flight bookings, hotel accommodations, vacation packages, group tours, and customized travel itineraries. We are committed to understanding the unique preferences and needs of each client, ensuring personalized and tailored travel solutions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Travelbhai Canada Inc
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Jasper, AB
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Electronic mail, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word
Security and safety: Basic security clearance
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit for extended periods
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, provide basic information to clients and the public
- The candidates should be able to obtain and process information required to provide services, order office supplies, record and relay information
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, send invoices, maintain work records and logs
- The candidates should be able to receive and issue payments, perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to arrange teleconferences, calculate billing charges
- The candidates should be able to monitor mobile radio or telephone, provide directory assistance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!