Wally’s Fast Food based in Grassland, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier. Wally’s Fast Food is known for its quick and friendly service, making it a popular spot for those looking for a tasty meal on the go. Our restaurant offers a diverse menu with a range of options to satisfy various appetites and cravings. From classic fast food staples like burgers, fries, and milkshakes to specialty items and daily specials, Wally’s Fast Food ensures there’s something for everyone. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Wally’s Fast Food
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 5002 51street Grassland, AB T0A 1V0
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to operate cash register
- The candidates should be able to process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments
- The candidates should be able to scan items
- The candidates should be able to receive payment for goods or services
- The candidates should be able to greet customers, provide customer service
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!