Alberta Custom Kitchens Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist. Alberta Custom Kitchens Ltd is a premier kitchen design and remodeling company based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Our team of skilled designers, craftsmen, and project managers work collaboratively to bring our clients’ dream kitchens to life. With a keen eye for detail and a commitment to quality, we create functional and aesthetically appealing kitchen solutions that reflect each client’s unique taste and lifestyle. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Alberta Custom Kitchens Ltd
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.85 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Computer and technology knowledge: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Windows
- The candidates should a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public
- The candidates should be able to operate switchboard or telephone system
- The candidates should be able to record and relay information
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to receive and issue payments
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!