Dermalogica Canada Inc. based in Montréal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist-clerk. Dermalogica Canada Inc. provide professional-grade skin care since 1986. We are the number one choice of skin care professionals worldwide. We develops women’s skills so they can unleash their potential. We are the world’s largest and most respected professional skin care company. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Dermalogica Canada Inc.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 132 Mc, Gill StMontréal, QC, H2Y 2E5
Work setting: Private sector, urban area, health care institution, facility or clinic and retail or wholesale establishment or distribution centre
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of more than one language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Electronic scheduler, Database software, Electronic mail, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Windows
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, provide basic information to clients and the public and also answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public, order office supplies, schedule and confirm appointments, receive and issue payments and also perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get group insurance benefits, life insurance, maternity and parental benefits, other benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer online (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!