Pebbles & Piaget Early Learning Kingsway Inc. based in Vancouver and Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (E.C.E.). Pebbles & Piaget Early Learning Kingsway Inc. in Vancouver offers a stimulating curriculum for the mind and body. Our certified instructors balance teacher-lead learning with periods of purposeful play. With well-rounded programs that include fresh, hot meals and plenty of extracurricular exploration, we offers a nurturing, supportive environment and is recognized as a true leader in early childhood education. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Pebbles & Piaget Early Learning Kingsway Inc
Position: Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $19.00 to $23.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 3550 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC, V5R 5X4 and Langley, BC, V1M 4B5
Work setting: Child care centre and day care centre or nursery school
Security and safety: Basic security clearance, criminal record should checked and reference required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate and First Aid Certificate
- The candidate should be punctual, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to supervise 3-4 people
- The candidate should be able to bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers, develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest, assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records and also provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- The candidate should be able to guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits and also observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- The candidate should be able to plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to establish guidelines for behaviour, assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members, attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children and also establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- The employees get health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!