SUBWAY based in Port Coquitlam, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant assistant manager. SUBWAY is an American multi-national and multi-million fast food restaurant chain, founded on 1965. We become the largest single-brand restaurant chain, and the largest restaurant operator, in the world. We operate around 37,540 locations in more than 100 countries and territories with the help of our approx. 410,000 effient staffs and also hiring continuously. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: SUBWAY
Position: Restaurant assistant manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.44 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 2764 Lougheed Hwy Unit 403, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3B 6P2
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations, develop, implement and analyze budgets and also participate in marketing plans and implementation
- The candidate should be able to determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures, onitor revenues and modify procedures and prices and also ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- The candidate should be able to negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies and also negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
- The candidate should be able to set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance and also recruit, train and supervise staff
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns and also provide customer service
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!