Bark Mulch Depot & Soil Central, was started in 2004, as a small landscaping company in Springbank, Alberta. It is a family-owned and operated business. Bark Mulch Depot & Soil Central is known to offer quality products and excellent customer service to succeed and grow ahead in the landscape industry. Bark Mulch Depot & Soil Central is known for its employees, their experience and product knowledge being known as the key to determining the right product for their customers. The Bark Mulch team is known to have 50 years of landscape product knowledge to help the customers make an informed decision, and make the same with a smile.
Bark Mulch Depot & Soil Central based in Calgary, AB, is looking for candidates for the position of Delivery Truck Driver with 6 vacancies. Bark Mulch Depot & Soil Central is a verified company permitted to hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment with day and sometimes extended overtime shifts for different jobs.
Full Job Description:
Employer Name: Bark Mulch Depot & Soil Central
Position: Delivery Truck Driver
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 per hour, for 40 to 44 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Security and Safety: Bondable, Driving record check (abstract), Drug test, Criminal record check
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2-3 years
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Driver’s License (Class 3 or D), Air Brake (Z) Endorsement, Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles), Air Brakes Endorsement
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Gloves, Cellular phone
- The candidate should be able work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organised way
- The candidate should have professional in customer service
- The candidate should be able to use maps and other trip planning aids
- The candidate should be able to perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The employees get good wage and other compensatory benefits
- The employees also get many other benefits such as retirement benefits, insurance benefits and vacation policy.
In all, the Bark Mulch Depot & Soil Central was born to be focused on offering sustainable mulch and soil products that helped things and people grow. The company’s growth has led its employees and team to a new Springbank Landscape Centre in 2019, where Bark Mulch now offers a full line of landscape products and materials.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!