Jerusalem Shawarma based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant manager. Jerusalem Shawarma started in Palestine when our grandfather started this restaurant business in the middle of last century in a village in Palestine. We provided the residents of the village with fresh ethnic foods such as hummus, falafel, beef and chicken shawarma. Our generous members are ready to welcome you in and offer great food and warm hospitality for dine-in or serve you for either take-out or catering. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Restaurant manager is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Jerusalem Shawarma
Position: Restaurant manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.80 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy and also efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to supervise 5-10 people
- The candidate should be able to set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance and also recruit, train and supervise staff
- The candidate should be able to negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies and also negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
- The candidate should be able to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations, determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures and also organize and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!