Ramada Hotel Downtown Calgary based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room attendant. Ramada Hotel Downtown Calgary is a full service hospitality hotel committed to maximizing profit and increasing asset value to its clients. With countless years of combined hospitality experience, members of our executive team have worked with the world’s top hotel companies. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Ramada Hotel Downtown Calgary
Position: Room attendant
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 708 – 8th Ave SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 1H2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect elevators, pick up debris and empty trash containers and also wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet and also handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items and also provide basic information on facilities
- The employees get health care plan
- The employees get life insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!