2130945 Alberta Ltd DBA Lamont Bottle Depot based in Lamont, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales Associate. 2130945 Alberta Ltd DBA Lamont Bottle Depot operates under not-for-profit provisions as the agent for beverage manufacturers in Alberta to operate the common collection system for registered non-refillable containers. Our Board of directors consists of representatives from beverage manufacturers. Our company is a combination of Alberta Beverage Container Recycling Corporation (ABCRC), the Beverage Container Management Board (BCMB), and the Alberta Bottle Depot Association (ABDA). The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: 2130945 Alberta Ltd DBA Lamont Bottle Depot
Position: Sales Associate
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 5019 48 Avenue, Lamont, AB, T0B 2R0
Shifts: Day, To be determined, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work in an efficient way and be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to operate cash register also operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- The candidate should be able to assist in display of merchandise also conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- The candidate should be able to greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease also maintain sales records for inventory control
- The candidate should be able to prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!