Alberta Ltd DBA Lamont Bottle Depot based in AB, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales associate who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. Alberta Ltd DBA Lamont Bottle Depot meet a rigorous checklist of facility enhancements, efficient operating procedures and outstanding customer service. Alberta Ltd DBA Lamont Bottle Depot will assure customers of the best possible recycling experience. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Alberta Ltd DBA Lamont Bottle Depot
Position: Sales associate
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment.Full time
Location: 5019 48 Ave, Lamont, AB T0B 2R0, Canada
Shifts: Day, Morning ,To be determined
Work Setting: The candidate will be required to work in Bottle & can redemption center.
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have adaptability and hardworking skills
- The candidate should be able to work with integrity and positive attitude
- The candidate should be efficient and a good team player.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be proactive and quick learner
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate must be able to use computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems.
- The candidate should be expected to assist with merchandise display.
- The candidate must be conduct sales transactions via Internet-based electronic commerce.
- The candidate should be required to greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease.
- The candidate should be responsible for establishing and maintaining an inventory control system to maintain sales records.
- The candidate should prepare sales, rental, or leasing contracts and accept payment by cash, cheque, credit card, or automatic debit.
- The employees get various advancement opportunities
- The employees get a fun and energetic work environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get other benefits such as paid leave benefits
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, fax or mail (along with your resume and Job reference number) through the below-mentioned details.
50 New Gower Street
St. John’s, NL
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!