Vivic Technologies Inc. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Technical Sales Representative. Vivic Technologies Inc. can be termed as a Global Workforce Management and IT Development company. We work with the commitment of delivering best services to our Clients. It has been our continuous endeavor to understand your quality-conscious discerning business needs and to successfully meet those. We are known to specialize in our work. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Vivic Technologies Inc.
Position: Technical Sales Representative
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.50 to $28.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to promote sales to existing clients also identify and solicit potential clients
- The candidate should be able to assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services also develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- The candidate should be able to deliver sales representative, estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service also prepare and administer sales contracts
- The candidate should be able to utilize sales/marketing software packages also conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- The candidate should be able to provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client’s needs also consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- The candidate should be able to train customers’ staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment also resolve product and service related problems
- The candidate should be able to troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment also supervise activities of other technical sales specialists
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various leave benefits such as paid leaves, sick leaves, casual leaves etc.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!