AXIS Electric Supply, LTD based in Thornhill, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales supervisor. AXIS Electric Supply, LTD supplies all of the premium brands from the major manufacturers, in a complete range of electrical products in lighting, controls, power distribution equipment, conduit, wire, boxes, devices, heating & ventilation, tools, safety equipment etc. We have full service fast turnaround pick-up counters, order desk, warehouse and sales offices. We are always pleased to offer competitive pricing, ‘hassle free’ service and customized solutions for any special, unique or emergency job requirement. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: AXIS Electric Supply, LTD
Position: Sales supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 to $29.50 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 95 doncaster ave, Thornhill, ON L3T 1L6
Work setting: Urban area
Supervision: 5-10 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidates should be able to assign sales workers to duties, hire and train or arrange for training of staff, authorize payments by cheque
- The candidates should be able to order merchandise, authorize return of merchandise
- The candidates should be able to establish work schedules, sell merchandise, prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- The candidates should be able to organize and maintain inventory, resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- The candidates should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!