Seasonal Distribution Centre Associate
Aritzia based in New Westminster, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Seasonal Distribution Centre Associate. Aritzia is known as a creator and purveyor of Everyday Luxury. We are known as a home to an extensive portfolio of exclusive brands. Our brand is known to provide clothing for every function and individual aesthetic. We are known to reflect on our values. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time/part time or casual employment. The shifts the candidate has to work in Day, Night, Overtime and Weekend shifts.
Employer Name: Aritzia
Position: Seasonal Distribution Centre Associate
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full time-Summer Jobs
Location: 415 Boyne St #303, New Westminster, BC V3M 5K3, New Westminster, BC
Shifts: Day, Night, Overtime, Weekend
Reporting To: Manager
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently, and to perform repetitive tasks and movements
- The candidate should have the ability to stand and/or walk for up to an eight (8) hour shift
- The candidate should be able to work in an environment reliant on visual and auditory safety cues
- The candidate should be able to work with a commitment to quality results and a sense of urgency for executing job responsibilities
- The candidate should have the ability to hold his/her accountable to reach your full potential
- The candidate should have an ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- The candidate should be able to give a commitment to learn and apply Aritzia’s Business and People Leadership principles
- The candidate should be able to be part of the team responsible for ensuring seamless distribution activities to provide the highest possible service to all of Aritzia’s customers.
- The candidate has to support accurate receiving, storage, and shipping of our product to our stores and customers. And, with the skills you gain in this role
- The candidate should be able to facilitate the inbound operations (think stock receiving, sorting, stacking, transporting)
- The candidate should be able to facilitate the outbound operations (think picking, packing, stock shipping to retail stores and eCommerce customers)
- The candidate should be able to foster inventory accuracy and maximize operational efficiency through utilization of our distribution space (think ticketing, counting, recording, troubleshooting)
- The candidate should be able to follow and maintain health and safety measures, including WCBC regulations and COVID-19 safety practices
- The employees get discounted or free food
- The employees get On-site gym, On-site parking and Store discount
- The employees get accomodation facilities provided if disabled
- The employees get an equal and diverse work opportunities
- The employees get performance incentives to recognise hard work and attention to detail
- The employees get opportunity for future growth within the company
- The employees get an access to our beautiful product, at a meaningful discount
- The employees get Stackable shift premiums including $0.75 above regular base wage for working second shift and additional premium for working overnight shift
- The employees get other surprise and delight employee experience programs
Working for years, today Aritzia is known to pride itself in creating immersive, and highly personalized shopping experiences. The company is known to provide clothing services at aritzia.com and in its 100+ boutiques throughout North America to everyone, everywhere.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and fulfilling the health requirements) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!