Screenco Manufacturing based in Vaughan, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative clerk. Screenco Manufacturing excels in manufacturing a wide range of screens, including window screens, door screens, retractable screens, and custom screen solutions. By utilizing advanced manufacturing techniques and top-grade materials, we ensure that our products meet stringent quality standards and deliver exceptional durability and functionality. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Screenco Manufacturing
Position: Administrative clerk
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.43 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 290 Millway Avenue, Vaughan, ON L4K 3W4
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work under tight deadlines
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents, receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- The candidates should be able to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- The candidates should be able to sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents, process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- The candidates should be able to send and receive messages, compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidates should be able to provide general information to clients and the public, photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory, file material in storage area
- The candidates should be able to label, file and retrieve documents, locate and remove files requested
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!