Lululemon based in Ottawa, CA is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Seasonal Educator (summer contract). Lululemon can be termed as an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. We have set the bar in technical fabrics and functional design and also create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We have succeeded due to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and incredible connections with communities. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Lululemon
Position: Seasonal Educator (summer contract)
Employment Type: Part-time
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Location: British Columbia
Salary: $20.25 to $22.85 Hourly
Shift: To be determined
Business Unit: Store
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be willing to move boxes weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- The candidate should be able to work as the foundation of the success of the organization and work as an expert in creating world-class customer service, or guest experience, in the retail stores
- The candidate should be able to provide top-notch product education and speaking authentically about the community and culture
- The candidate should be able to contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment by welcoming and celebrating differences to ensure a supportive and engaging experience for all team members and guests and also establish supportive and productive relationships with all team members.
- The candidate should be able to collaborate with team members to ensure optimal guest experience and support store operations.
- The candidate should be able to understand and adhere to people safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment
- The candidate should be able to create/support an inclusive environment that values/celebrates differences and also behave in an honest, fair, and ethical manner
- The candidate should be able to enjoy working and connecting with, understanding, and helping guests and also accept responsibility/accountability for actions; is dependent
- The candidate should be aware of how words or actions may be perceived by or affect others and also work productively with others to achieve goals, seek diverse perspectives
- The candidate should be enthusiastic about one’s own work, looks for ways to make work fun and engaging
- The candidate must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the store is located and also must be 18 years of age or older
- The candidate must have proof of the Right to Work and evidence relating to associated local legislative requirements (EMEA only) and also must have the ability to travel to assigned store with own transportation methods
- The candidate should be willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- The candidate should be willing to work in an environment with bright lights and loud music and also be willing to move through a store for most of a shift to help guests and accomplish work
- The candidate should be willing to work as part of a team and also complete some work independently
- The candidate should be responsible for engaging and connecting with our guests, sharing top-quality product education, and speaking authentically about our community and culture
- The candidate should be able to interact with guests to ensure a great guest experience in a manner that values guests’ time and also assess guests’ needs to provide customized, effective purchase and return solutions and support.
- The candidate should be able to provide technical product education by articulating the value and benefit of the product and also facilitate a seamless end-to-end guest experience by conducting accurate and timely guest transactions and executing market-relevant omnichannel programs (eg, buy online/pickup in store, phone sales, and ship from store options) according to company standards.
- The candidate should be able to move dynamically on the floor to continuously engage with guests and attend to guest or store needs and also receive guest feedback and partner with store leadership to take appropriate action and “make it right” for guests.
- The candidate should be able to perform product presentation tasks (eg, put items back in place, restock or add depleted items to the floor from inventory, destock or relocate items) according to company standards and also use in-store technology to support store operations and provide positive guest experiences.
- The candidate should be able to perform cleaning tasks as needed throughout the shift to maintain the luxury environment of the store.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!