PepsiCo based in London, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Seasonal Warehouse – London. PepsiCo is known to work with a mission to create smiles with every sip and every bite. We are known to work with being committed to bringing our beloved consumer brands to market. We are known to do good for the planet and communities. We are known to offer our employees opportunities to make a meaningful impact, gain new skills and build successful careers in a diverse and inclusive workplace. In all, we provide the best products/services to our employees and customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: PepsiCo
Position: Seasonal Warehouse – London
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $22.91 per hour
Employment Type: Full time, Summer Jobs
Location: London, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a High School Diploma, Professional Studies Diploma or Equivalence
Experience: Candidates need experience in walkie rider or forklift experience and previous warehouse experience
- The candidate should be able to move products that can weigh up to 60lbs
- The candidate should be able to load/unload trucks
- The candidate should be able to lift/carry 20-40 lbs, repetitively for up to 8 – 10 hours a day
- The candidate should be comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment
- The candidate should be fit and someone who has got grit
- The candidate must have basic writing and mathematics skills that allow him/her to complete required paperwork accurately
- The candidate should be a team player and pride himself/herself on being easy-going, motivated and tough.
- The candidate should be able to prepare clients’ orders using an automated Voice Pick system
- The candidate should be able to build stable, secure, and accurate pallets
- The candidate should be able to perform all tasks safely and efficiently
- The candidate should be able to complete reports
- The candidate should be able to follow the team leader’s instructions with precision.
- The employees get to work in an environment that puts health and safety first
- The employees get to earn up to $15K over the summer
- The employees get to greet people and culture, and proudly bring his/her whole self to work
- The employees get future opportunities
- The employees get to work in one of Canada’s top 10 employers of youth
For years, PepsiCo has been working successfully with its employees. With quality services/methods the company is known to deliver the best products. The company is known to work with uniqueness, curiosity, ingenuity and in all work for betterment.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!