Eisa Trading Inc. Limited based in Hamilton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Stock clerks supervisor – retail. Eisa Trading Inc. offer variety of metal products that meet the specifications of customers in a dynamic range of industries such as aluminum, copper, Lead, Zinc , Brass. Today, with the emergence of the internet and social media, news on major political and economic changes spread around the world instantaneously. We live in the era where the outlook for metal products in the global markets could change significantly overnight. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Eisa Trading Inc.
Position: Stock clerks supervisor – retail
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $46.00 to $50.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Apprentice Job
Location: Hamilton, ON
Work Setting: Wholesale establishment or store
Supervision: 11-15 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to assign sales workers to duties
- The candidate should be able to hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to sell merchandise
- The candidate should be able to prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- The candidate should be able to organize and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email(along with your resume) through below mentioned details. Also be prepared for the screening questions.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!