Nature’s Best based in Barrie, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Supermarket Cashier. Nature’s Best is known to offer various sports and nutrition products. We work both online and offline to serve customers worldwide. We provide supplements, beverages, powers, tablets, bars, and powdered drink mixes containing protein products. Our company is best known for quality products and our employees. In all, we can be said as a well-known brand for health products. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to part time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day and Weekend shifts.
Employer Name: Nature’s Best
Position: Supermarket Cashier
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.10 to $16.00 per hour for 15 to 25 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Student Enrollment
Student Status: Full time enrollment, Part time enrollment
Location: Barrie, ON
Job ID: 22052111
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Work Setting: Retail business, Pharmacy or drugstore, Supermarket/grocery store
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need any experience although having experience is an asset
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Price scanner, Electronic cash register, Interac machine
Security and Safety: Bondable, Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to operate cash register
- The candidate should be able to take care of suggestive selling
- The candidate should be able to process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments
- The candidate should be able to scan items
- The candidate should be able to receive payment for goods or services
- The candidate should be able to calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales
- The candidate should be able to stock shelves and clean counter area
- The candidate should be able to greet customers
- The candidate should be able to wrap or place merchandise in bags
- The candidate should be able to weigh produce and bulk foods
- The candidate should be able to provide customer service
- The candidate should be able to participate in promotional activities
- The candidate should be able to monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get paid leave benefits such as sick leaves, casual leaves and vacation
- The employees get other benefits such as health care plan and life insurance benefits
In 1981, Established in Tunbridge Wells, Nature’s Best Health Products was one of the UK’s first suppliers of high quality nutritional supplements direct to the public. The company has grown a lot since then and has moved once or twice because of that, but has remained based in Tunbridge Wells. Today the company handles hundreds of thousands of orders every year and every customer is assured of a friendly welcome and that their purchase will be dispatched promptly and reliably.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by meeting in person (along with your resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
7 Glenwood Dr. suite 4
L4N 1R3 Between 10:00 AM and 05:00 PM
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you currently a student?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!