Gaetz Fresh Market based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier. Gaetz Fresh Market is a full service retail grocery store. We carry all major national brands as well as an extensive selection of unique, gourmet, natural and organic products. With more than eighty five years of grocery experience, we knows the industry and knows what it takes to succeed. Our store and staff make the decisions that affect our customers. It’s our formula for success. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Gaetz Fresh Market
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: 15.10 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 3518 50 Ave Red Deer, AB T4N 3Y4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Restaurant, Retail business
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Computer and technology knowledge: Electronic cash register, Interac machine, Price scanner, Computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering system.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be physically demanding and required to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be accurate, flexible and a good team player.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidsate should operate cash register, process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments, scan items, tabulate total payment for goods or services required, receive payment for goods or services, calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales, suggestive selling.
- The candidsate should stock shelves and clean counter area, wrap or place merchandise in bags, weigh produce and bulk foods.
- The candidsate should be able to provide customer service, greet customers, assist customers with self-checkout.
- The candidsate should monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary, participate in promotional activities, verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol or tobacco products.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
3518 50 Ave
Red Deer, AB
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!