Supervisor, food services (LMIA Approved)
Tim Hortons based in Midland, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Supervisor, food services. Tim Hortons is a Canadian multinational and multimillion coffeehouse and restaurant chain since 1964. We are Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain, with 5,352 restaurants in 15 countries. On August 26, 2014, Burger King agreed to purchase Tim Hortons and the two chains became subsidiaries of the Canadian-American holding company Restaurant Brands International. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Supervisor, food services is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
Position: Supervisor, food services
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Midland, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Food service establishment and coffee shop
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, stand for extended periods and also walk
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 3-4 people
- The candidate should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food and also train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules and also establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies, ensure food service and quality control, prepare budget and cost estimates and also maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!